Maybe you’re here simply to recover your deleted Instagram account; two cases come to play here. It could be a temporary withdrawal that makes you disappear from the platform without knowing your account data are deleted from the servers of Instagram. The second possibility is that of suppression, In this case, it should also be clear that there is currently no way to restart it, even if you can consult your publications and other data if they have been downloaded beforehand.
However, recently, Instagram can download an archive of your activities and personal data throughout your period of activity. This includes profile information, published photos and videos, and so on.
This is already an important step, even if one of the obligations mentioned in the Regulation for the protection of personal data is to easily pass data from one account to another. We imagine that such a possibility would load data into a new account. It would be a big step forward. But unfortunately, we seem far enough to see it materialize. We, therefore, remember that a deleted Instagram account is definitely.
If you have deleted your Instagram account and wish to recover it, you should be aware that, according to the Instagram policy, you cannot reactivate your account or recover the username you used before. However, if you have disabled it temporarily, you can reactivate it at any time.
Steps To Reactivate Your IG Account
Step 1. Go ahead and open your IG application. To restore a disabled or perhaps temporarily restricted account, you must simply log back into your account. This action seems very straightforward, but it could be more difficult than it actually seems. This popular site (IG) is a little bit strict regarding accounts reactivation.
You should also consider that if you temporarily disable your account, it will only last for one week.
Step 2. You want to put in your username and password. If these credentials restore your disabled account, your account is active again! If, however, this step did not work and you are unable to log in, you will need to reset your password.
How To Reset Your Instagram Password?
If you cannot reactivate your Instagram by the normal signing in, you may want to try a second option: go ahead reset your Instagram password. If you do not remember your access code, you can retrieve it or change it.
Step 3. Click on the link «Forgot your password? This is, in the below the login button.
Step 4. Enter your email address or username used to set up the IG profile. If you have correctly entered the information, you will receive an e-mail with the steps to reset your password.
Step 5. If you are already logged into your account and want to change your password, you must access your user profile settings. Touch the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen where you will immediately find the Change Password option.
If you are unable to recover your password or have not disabled your account and you do not know where the problem is coming from, you should review the Instagram Terms of Service to see if your account was closed. Depending on the severity of the violation, you may or may not reactivate your account.
Avoid violating the guidelines of the Instagram community. Your account will not be disabled if you only post videos or photos that conform to the community rules set by this platform. Here’s how to follow these rules:
• Post photos and videos that belong to you, which is content that you can claim as your own.
• All photos or videos you download should be appropriate for all ages.
• Do not share violent content, sexual stuff or maybe nude images.
• Steer clear of content that may encourage self-harm.
• You want to respect other members.
Do not send spam: Repetitive comments are not allowed. Do not manipulate the service for commercial purposes, for discount codes or the promotion of web pages.
If You Violate The Rules Below, Instagram May Terminate Your Account Without Notice:
• You must be at least 13 years old.
• You must not sell or transfer your account to anyone else.
• You do not need to request information to access other accounts.
• You must never post-sexual, discriminatory, or maybe violent content
• Do not spam other Instagram users.
• You must never create Instagram accounts employing unauthorized means such as robots.
• You must never prevent users from making use of Instagram.
• Do not transfer viruses or destructive code.
• You must not access the private Instagram API.
• Never use Instagram for illegal purposes.
You must not share your Instagram login details with people, including tools: there are apps, which help you schedule your Instagram content, however, others may request for your password and they may not always be reliable.
Cannot Reactivate Your Account Still?
If you still can not access your account after following all these steps, the best you can do is contact Instagram directly to find out what’s going on.
You Can Get In Touch With Them By Following These Instructions:
• Enter the Instagram Help Center online – find instructions, or simply report Instagram accounts, which violate Instagram rules.
• From your account, you can press the something does not work option. If you cannot sign in to your account, click I cannot sign in for instructions on how to restore your account.
• Go to the Privacy and Security Center and click on the Report something option to report the problem to other users or to your account.
• Go to Instagram’s Facebook page. This is the best way to send a direct message to Instagram because there is no support email.
To make sure you get an answer from Instagram, there are some things you need to consider when writing the message:
• Try not to look upset: it is more likely to be answered if you send a clear and impartial message.
• Be specific: Do not just say I cannot connect. Be clearer, detail the problem and the steps you have taken to try to solve it.
• Add a screenshot showing the problem: it will help the support team understand what’s wrong.
• Make sure you include your username (but do not add your password).
• Do not insist on an immediate response.
Finally, if your account has been deleted, everything has to be reset. You can use the same email address to create another one, but you may not be able to use the same username. Instagram is very popular these days, so they may not truly have the time to do a quick fix for you but with a little patient at your end, Instagram will get things sorted if perhaps your account is not deleted permanently.